For pet lovers and pet owners of the Philly region, this is the spot for you. Whether you have your very own fur-ball you love and spoil right at home or you need your daily pet fix since you live in a small Philly studio apartment where you can't have a pet (bummer)...The Daily Bark is the place to be.
From dogs to cats to fish to hamsters to...well, all animals...I'll cover it all.
I've owned my share of pets: 2 birds, at least 5 fish, 2 hamsters, 2 hermit crabs, and now 2 dogs. It seems like things come in twos for me (for the most part, at least).
As the proud mother of an adorable, independent, and totally spoiled chocolate lab, Sadie, and aunt to a crazy, unruly, lovable, affectionate wheaten terrier, Bianca, I am a dog lover, dog feeder, dog groomer, dog therapist, dog walker, and every "dog" profession you can imagine, really.
So, I'll share everything from pet news, weather, trends, cute pet photos and videos, feature shelter pets, feature your pets, and yes, find as many hot deals, coupons and savings for you.
E-mail me your pet's photos and hobbies so I can feature them daily on The Daily Bark!
No comments:
Post a Comment